Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays


  The holidays seem to put (me) many of us into more stress than other times of the year. It is a time of expectations, family and expenditures; each with their own type of pressure. For this reason I have found it important to make sure I have some quiet time to actively engage in what I want to experience. Clearly from years past I remember the Kitchen Nazi within that seemed to make an appearance at each Christmas dinner. A few years ago, I realized how she popped up when I was preparing and serving the dinner--wringing the joy right out of me. Since then I have fired her, although she tries to grab my attention when I am not careful.
   My wish for all is that you do what you need, to make this time of year as peaceful as you can for yourself and those around. I wish you a wonderful holiday and personally I will be happy to see the new year and my newest addition to our family Evan who may just be our best Christmas present ever.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon flys home for good tomorrow praise God!!! Peace shall be my focus love to you and yours!! Lisa Terry Logan Brandon Bridget and ally

    ReplyDelete